Mandorla Thai Yoga Mat
The Mandorla Thai Yoga Mat is designed by Stefani Wilton, the creator of Mandorla Yoga. As a Thai Yoga Massage practitioner, she found the bulkiness of traditional mats difficult for storage and for transportation. As a Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner and as a Yoga Therapist, she wanted to create something that was supportive for gentle yoga practices, private sessions and Thai Yoga Massage, without the bulkiness of a traditional mat. As a yoga studio owner, she wanted a mat that was easy to store and easy to clean. And she wanted something that was easy to fold and carry!
Perfect for Restorative and Yin Yoga, Yoga Therapy, and obviously Thai Yoga Massage, each mat is lovingly sewn by a woman from the Canadian Women's Immigrant Association . . . directly impacting her ability to care for herself and her family.*
The Mandorla Mat . . .
- is light weight and easy to carry
- is stack-able, it can be folded in half to lie flat and you can store several mats seamlessly
- is compact, it can be folded to a smaller size for carrying to and from client appointments
- is easy to clean, the cover is removable and washable
- is ethical, each purchase supports a woman from CIWA*
*Mandorla proudly supports the Candian Immigrant Women's Association in the production of these mats. Read more about this empowering organization here.